Friday, 12 August 2011

Daycare Days

Today is L's last day at daycare. She will now be at home with me full time. I have to say I am excited to have her with me all the time but sad at the same time. She loves her daycare friends, her daycare provider and the whole experience has been positive for both of us. Finding a daycare as good as the one I found was amazing. L's daycare provider offered a warm and loving home environment while providing a play based learning experience. L florished in her care and learned so much so quickly. I will be arranging to go to the park at the same time as the group so she can see her friends and we can catch up. She is having a goodbye party for her today complete with cupcakes and all her daycare friends made her a shirt with their names and handprints. Another nice touch is a CD of pictures she has been taking of L's time with her. Here are a few!

 12 months - when she started
 In the play kitchen
                                                          My little artist
                                                      Shaving cream fun!
                                                               At the park
                                                                    Making playdough
                                                                     Getting messy!
                                                                         Water table
                                                                       Dress up fun

                                                                      Look at me!
                                                                     Popsicle time!
                                             The end of daycare - 22 months




No comments:

Post a Comment