We have a boat and it got wet! After almost a year of dealing with this boat, the motor and all the work that went into it I am pleased to say it went on it's first voyage and got wet. My brother and his wife joined us as they were kind enough to offer their "barn" as the work space and my sister in law felt the absence of her husband, who was always helping mine with the boat! It is a much quieter, smoother and comfortable ride than the old boat. Instead of going boating in Horseshoe Bay and the waters we know, we decided to take a jaunt up Indian Arm. Wow - the ocean is like night and day - we were spoiled and felt like we were on a lake (no wonder everyone wake boards and water ski's up there!). A couple of minor things to fix, but all in all a good morning. I forgot to take a picture of the whole thing - boat and motor together, I will do that on our next trip!






No comments:
Post a Comment