Sunday, 12 February 2012

Giddy Up

My friend's son was turning 2 so we got to go out to the farm to ride his pony Vegas for his birthday party. L had such fun but even more impressive was the giant sandbox (aka indoor arena) and the ride on the gator. She has ridden our friend's gator on the island but this gator ride was to go and see the neighbour's dairy cows. She also got to go on the John Deere but I was feeding Lady A and did not get the chance to snap a picture. We had a great day but this momma needs to get back to riding her own ponies very soon!! 

Lady A getting in on the fun

Lacey getting lunged while L plays in the "sandbox" .
I think they will have to harrow the ring really well so the horses don't trip in any holes!

Baxter loved all the attention
I wish I could make cakes like this!

Let's go see the cows!

No comments:

Post a Comment