Sunday, 5 February 2012

Never Leave Home Without It

Your baby carrier. It is an essential item with children and VERY important with TWO! This morning we woke up and decided we were going to enjoy the sunshine and head up Grouse Mountain. We packed bags, snacks, ice skates and winter gear. I was trying to decide between the Ergo Carrier or the Bjorn Carrier, the Bjorn is in the car, I'll use that one. We drive up to the mountain and start getting ready and the carrier is NO WHERE to be found? I just left it in there yesterday....where did it go??? I feel awful...how am I going to carry Lady A around for our day in the snow?? J is upset, I am upset, L just wants to go and Lady A is unaware all the drama is on her behalf. We are here, we have a nap window, so we decide to trudge on and just carry her. We get up to the ticket window and enquire about strollers, people do bring them up she says and are told it will be $90!! ummmm.....excuse me? We are not even skiing? We could have gone to Seymour, which is down the street from our house for FREE, but we wanted L to see the gondola. No way I am paying that...so back to the car we go. A nice man overhears us and tells us he has a yearly pass in which he can bring up to four adults half price. Half price? Ok sure. But let's bring the stroller.....

I see all these nice parents with Ergo's and backpack carriers and feel like an idiot for forgetting mine. We must look like stupid tourists, who brings a stroller up in the snow???? Oh well, it seems a lot of people, with the same stroller!! After all the drama it was a great day! And I still can't find the Bjorn....


Must be nice!


In her new hockey skates!

Climbing the snow mountain



Best stroller ever. Just remove the sleeping baby in the seat and bring on a sleigh ride!

1 comment:

  1. Way to make the best of it! Sounds like an awesome day!!

    ReplyDelete