Sunday, 17 June 2012

Free Toys!??

I love my husband but he may have some hoarding tendencies. These traits have brought us many treasures but also lots of junk as well. So when he called and told me someone had dumped toys and did we want them my reaction at first was NO. I was thinking they would be old or broken so I told him to leave them but we happened to be driving by where they were left so he made me stop. I was so surprised, these toys were in brand new condition! We thought even if the girls played with them for a day I could then make sure they were donated to a playgroup or other family that could use them rather than the side of a dumpster where they would get ruined by rain and other elements (which is how we found them) After a quick clean up, and one battery change they were ready to go. So I can now cross dumpster diving for toys off my bucket list!

No comments:

Post a Comment